FREE TREAT SPECIAL WORKSHOP FOR THE COMING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
DON’T MISS OUT! :)
We Love chocolate and we are sure you love it too! Join Grandma's for kid’s Chocolate workshop with a great learning experience!
Get them involved by giving them the chance to make their own yummy chocolate treats using a variety of ingredients.
The kids will learn about the history of the chocolate and how chocolate is made. Also, they will try different varieties of chocolate and cacao beans.
Available Day Thursday 12 January 2017 10:00 am
Suitable for kids aged 5 -11 years’ old
Duration: Around 1 hour - Cost for this workshop is FREE
- This worksop is not suitable for kids with any allergies
- We accept limited bookings for the Kid’s Workshop
- No birthday party booking on this class
- Maximum of 2 children per booking
- Class Address: Grandma’s at McEvoy, 140-142 McEvoy Street Alexandria NSW
- Grandma's reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class. If a class has been cancelled all children’s parents will be notified within 24 hours of the class.
- Grandma's kindly ask that you arrive to register 15 minutes before your class
Please contact us by email and include these details: the class date, your full name, contact number, the child's name and age.